Friday, June 7, 2013

Love the Lord


Jesus said; He who has my commandments and keeps them, it is he who loves Me.  And he who loves Me will be loved by my Father, and I will love him and manifest Myself to him." (John 14:21 *nkjv )

Dear Friend,

 When we lovingly obey God's Commandments, and study His Word we begin to experience a more intimate knowledge of our Heavenly Father.  It is through that knowledge that we become closer to Him as well, for it is written that if you; draw near to God and he will draw near to you. (James 4:8 )

Now isn't is a pity that so many in this World today feel unloved and alone, when all they have to do is reach out to God?  For it is also written; God is love. (1 john 4:8) Why not pray for them tonight, and always tell God how much you love Him when you pray.  For God has said; I love those who love me, and those who seek me diligently will find me.  (Proverbs 8:17 )

So, love the Lord your God with all your heart, with all your soul, and with all your mind.'  ( Matthew 22:37 ) And He will love you and bless you, in return. He will also fill you with His Great Love, a love that many in the World do not know.   Amen.

All My Love & Prayers,

No comments:

Post a Comment