Friday, November 23, 2012

Dealing with troubles


If I say, 'I will forget my complaint, I will put off my sad face and wear a smile  ( Job 9:27 *nkjv  )

 Dear friend
     sometimes we all become sad and depressed because  of things that happen in our lives.  for sometimes we feel;
 we are hard-pressed on every side, yet not crushed; we are perplexed, but not in despair; persecuted, but not forsaken; struck down, but not destroyed  ( 2 Corinthians 4:8-10 )

     now when you feel the pressures of life remember  the words of king david, for he wrote;
though I walk in the midst of trouble, you will revive me; you will stretch out your hand against the wrath of my enemies, and your right hand will save me.  (Psalm 138:7)

     therefore we do not lose heart. Even though our outward man is perishing, yet the inward man is being renewed day by day. For our light affliction, which is but for a moment, is working for us a far more exceeding and eternal weight of glory, while we do not look at the things which are seen, but at the things which are not seen. For the things which are seen are temporary, but the things which are not seen are eternal. (2 Corinthians 4:16-18 )

     so
therefore humble yourselves under the mighty hand of God, that he may exalt you in due time, casting all your care upon him, for He cares for you. (1 peter 5:6-7 )

 all my love & prayers,

No comments:

Post a Comment